Active Bodies, Active Minds
CrossFit Bothell Kids Camp
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
July 31 – August 25
Ages 5-8, 1:30 – 2:10 PM
Ages9-12, 2:30 – 3:10 PM
3 Days of FUN & Fitness for 4 Weeks = $149*
Prices includes a special CrossFit Bothell Kids T-Shirt!
Our goal at CrossFit Bothell is to open the doors to a new generation who are empowered, active, confident, and ready to shape their future. Our classes will be FUN, because FITNESS should be fun. Kids will learn through hands-on experience and observing positive role models that fitness is not a chore. Safety is key! Quality of movement is at the top of our priority list. Once kids can demonstrate form and technique, then they can increase in intensity.
Kids & Teens who CrossFit…
- have healthy bones, muscles, and joints
- maintain a healthy body weight
- are more attentive and do better in school
- have higher self-esteem and self-confidence
- learn a healthy habit that will last a lifetime
- decrease their risk of Type II Diabetes and other diseases related to obesity and inactivity
CrossFit Kids is a method for teaching Greg Glassman’s CrossFit to children ages 3-18. Based on the principle of Mechanics, Consistency and then Intensity, CrossFit Kids emphasizes good movement throughout childhood and adolescence.